Friday, 1 March 2013

Khiriki bur Bhanga

Just a thought... Just a re-evaluation of my mind...
Listening to the song(assamese) "khiriki bur bhanga" and getting inspired. Listening it again and again and trying to get deeper and deeper understanding of the lyrics. I've always believed about the invincibility of human mind. Always been sure that i can overcome any challenge, any situation, any hardship in my life. I've never feared about anything relating to life matters.  But I was concentrating only on the extreme situations, the big ones which would actually occur rarely. I was missing on the simple, small, day to day challenges of life by which I surely am getting defeated by those. I didn't co-related the concept of invincibility with the day to day challenges. This song "khiriki bur bhanga", I got through the lyrics of it today and it kind of making me realize about the need of breaking out of the shell, to enjoy life which always have been my motto of life. I knew my destination which is to be happy with life, didn't know the way towards it. Well we need to open up, try everything we can to make us happy, express our desires and work to achieve them without worrying whether success is possible or not, without waiting for the road-to-success to be made easy by 'time'. Well, the 'Zingalala' ad of Tata Sky says na, "Poochne Mein Kya Jaata Hai", Royal Stag says, "Make it large". I'm happy with my life. but today I want to add one more aspect to perceiving happiness. Earlier I  "tried to be happy" but now "I'll try and then be happy".
Just one line coming to my mind right now.
"Conquer your mind, Conquer happiness, Conquer Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment