I have always been a not-so-good in cricket but i like this game and i like to play this game too. It has been a long time since I played cricket last. Last time I played cricket was about 3 or 4 years ago when I was in XI or XII. I used to play gully cricket in a nearby bye-lane with some bunch of neighboring friends. But after that we stopped playing there. And I haven't playing anywhere. Last Friday we had three classes called off. Some classmates decided to organize for cricket, mainly lateral entry guys. They are very fond of cricket. They managed everything. Actually they were good. We the others, specially me have spent 1 and half years and never did gather courage(using the word 'courage' here not to depict fear but the potential of coming out) to play in the college ground and they are just 6 months old now and organised and united our classmates together to play. Hats off to them. So Friday we played a friendly match with a group of 6th semester. And we won. I didn't batted or bowled. Just did fielding. Our captain offered me the ball but I didn't took to bowl because I hadn't played since long and bowling stupidly in-front of these stranger 6th semester is not something I would like. So I refused. Later I decided I will take part in bowling-batting from next time. I can't always remain a underdog. All the years, one of the reason behind the fact that i am not very good in cricket because i was always inconfident of myself and also shy enough. I never used to ask for bowling or batting. Only did when someone ask me. Most of the time spend the game fielding. But now I have decided that I'll take full part part in the game what-so-ever be my performance. Hopes are now to enjoy cricket more from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment